Kill the germs, clean the floor. Here are the best floor cleaner liquids in India that you should buy. These floor cleaners include chemical based and as well as herbal composition that you should try for your home. Be sure to check the buying guide as well!
- Lizol Disinfectant Surface & Floor Cleaner Liquid
- Domex floor cleaner
- Amazon Brand – Presto! Disinfectant Surface/Floor Cleaner
- Herbal Strategi Just Mop Herbal Floor Cleaner Liquid
- Nimyle Eco friendly floor cleaner with Power of Neem
- Dettol Liquid Disinfectant for Floor Cleaner
- Dabur Sanitize Disinfectant Floor Cleaner
- Pidilite T16 Roff Cera Clean Professional Tile, Floor and Ceramic Cleaner
- TetraClean Highly Concentrated Cement Remover and Inorganic Dirt Remover
- Pixur Marble And Tile shampoo 🙂
What is a liquid floor cleaner?
A liquid floor cleaner is a type of cleaning product that is, in essence, a solution of chemicals that are mixed together to form an environmentally-friendly detergent.
How to use a liquid floor cleaner
The best way to use a liquid floor cleaner is by adding it to your mop bucket. You should then add the recommended amount of the product, depending on the size of your cleaning area, and stir it up. Then, use your mop to spread the cleaner evenly across the floor until you have reached all areas of the room.
What are the benefits of liquid floor cleaners?
The benefits of liquid floor cleaners can be seen in the way they clean and disinfect surfaces. With a few drops, it is enough to kill harmful bacteria and germs on hardwood, tile, and countertops. It also helps to remove the dirt, grime, and debris without scrubbing. Liquid floor cleaners can dissolve stains quickly with little effort.
Liquid floor cleaner is a versatile cleaning solution that can be used to clean different types of floors. They are faster and more efficient than traditional methods like sweeping and mopping.
These floor cleaners are perfect for laminate floors. They use a self-wetting formula and they can be used on any type of surface including wood, laminate and vinyl flooring.
A liquid floor cleaner is a benefit because it doesn’t require much work to clean your floors. It can be applied directly to the surface and left to work its magic.
What are the top 10 best liquid floor cleaner in India?
Lizol Disinfectant Surface & Floor Cleaner Liquid
Best floor cleaning liquid
Lizol Disinfectant Surface & Floor Cleaner Liquid is India’s No.1 floor cleaning brand. It removes 100 types of stains and 100 germ strains.
It is suitable for cleaning all types of surfaces, leaving a pleasant fragrance, and is available in variants with sizes that range from 200 ml to 2 L.
- Efficacy: Kills 99.9% of Bacteria, Virus and Germs on contact
- No Chemicals, No Bleach, No Odor
- Safe For All Surfaces Including Hardwood, Laminate, Vinyl, Tile, Carpet And More
- Suitable For Regular Use, Not Just For Spots And Spills
- Convenient To Use, Simply Squeeze A Small Amount On A Sponge Or Toothbrush And Sweep The Surface As You Would Clean Your Carpet!
- Sandal, lemon and many other fragrances are available.
Domex floor cleaner
Best floor cleaner in India
Domex floor cleaner is a powerful germicidal cleaner that is safe for use on hard surfaces such as floors, walls, and counter tops.
It kills 99.9% of bacteria, viruses, and fungi on contact. It also has a pleasant scent and leaves no residue.
The domex disinfectant floor cleaner is an effective cleaner for daily use to help keep your family free from infection.
It is easy to use and can be applied with a mop or a sponge.
Contains Sodium Hypochlorite (bleach) as recommended by Leading Health Organisation for disinfecting surfaces.
- Disinfects and deodorises the toughest floor finishes
- The domex disinfectant floor cleaner is safe for use on flooring materials such as vinyl, linoleum, cork and even ceramic and marble.
- Contains powerful germ-KILLING ingredients, including sodium hypochlorite (bleach) – the active ingredient in most household bleach products
- Ensures safe and effective cleaning – no toxic fumes or harmful residues remain on the surface being cleaned
Amazon Brand – Presto! Disinfectant Surface/Floor Cleaner
This presto disinfectant floor cleaner is effective against 99.99% of all germs and claims to eliminate tough stains such as coffee, ketchup, soy sauce, mustard sauce, and olive oil.
It can be used either as is or diluted with water and can be applied on different surfaces such as floors, ceramic tiles, kitchen counters and bathroom sinks.
For lightly soiled areas, clean by mixing with water and for heavy soiled areas use undiluted.
It has a refreshing fragrance in the room after use.
- Safe On All Surfaces Including Hard Flooring, Carpet, Tile, Vinyl & Wood.
- It has a refreshing fragrance in the room after use.
- Efficient against 99.99% of all germs
- Use either as is or dilute with water for light and heavy soils respectively
- Contains no bleach.
- Spray and wipe – effortless to use.
Herbal Strategi Just Mop Herbal Floor Cleaner Liquid
Recommended herbal floor cleaning liquid in India
Mop your floors with Herbal Strategi’s Just Mop. It is a plant-based cleaner that is gentle on the environment and is safe for your family and pets.
It has a lemongrass scent that helps freshen up your home and provides a fresh fragrance.
Just Mop is a natural disinfectant and also helps keep your home free from dust mites, moulds & bacteria.
It removes all types of stains from hardwood, laminate, linoleum, tile & vinyl flooring. It cleans grout & soap scum from bathtubs, sinks, toilets, showers, and tub surrounds.
It cleans chrome, brass, silver & other metal fixtures. It is biodegradable and safe for use around kids & pets.
- Cleanses, disinfects and deodorizes the air for some time.
- Helps in removing dust, dirt, pet hair and other allergens from the air
- Leaves no residue behind; simply washes off with water
- This liquid for floor cleaning can be used both in dry and wet mode
- Suitable for all types of floors including tile, laminate, hardwood, carpet and vinyl
- Non-toxic & eco-friendly; safe for your family, pets and the environment
- No Harmful Chemicals: 100% plant-based formula with no harsh chemicals such as alcohol or ammonia. It is safe for your family and pets.
- Disinfectant & Deodorizer: Kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria on contact.
- Safe For Your Family & Pets: No toxic ingredients. It is safe for your family and pets.
- Fragrant Lemongrass: Leaves a pleasant lemongrass scent to refresh the room.
Nimyle floor cleaner Eco friendly
Another Recommended herbal floor cleaning liquid in India
Eco-friendly floor cleaner with Power of Neem. Nimyle has been developed with a secret ingredient called “Power of Neem”. It is 100% natural and effective against bacteria, viruses, fungi and mildew. It not only kills the microbes on the surface, but also neutralizes the toxins they produce.
It leaves a fresh and long-lasting fragrance. Nimyle is ideal for all kinds of floors, like wooden, laminate, ceramic, vinyl and carpet etc. It can be used both as a stand-alone cleaner or as an effective booster for existing cleaners.
Use directly or diluted for regular use. Safe for cleaning all kinds of surfaces. Suitable for floor, bathroom and woodwork.
Nimyle eco-friendly floor cleaner contains 100% natural ingredients and is biodegradable. It kills 99.9% of bacteria, removes dirt, grease and soap scum and leaves a fresh and long-lasting fragrance.
- Safe for use on all types of floors including carpet, laminate, vinyl, linoleum, and hardwood
- Works well as an effective general purpose cleaner
- Works on all surfaces including ceramic, porcelain, metal, plastic and rubber
- Leaves a fresh and long lasting fragrance
- Helps keep your home clean and healthy
- Can be used directly or diluted with water to suit your needs
- Suitable For: All Floors, Bathrooms, Basements. Form: Liquid.
- No ammonia, chlorine, bleach, lead & mercury, Parabens, Formaldehyde
- Suitable for daily cleaning
- Might kill 99.9% germs
Dettol Liquid Disinfectant for Floor Cleaner
Dettol liquid disinfectant cleaner is one of the most powerful and effective germ killers available in the market. It kills 99.9% of germs on contact and provides protection against illness causing germs.
It has been approved by WHO (World Health Organization) and it is recommended by the Indian Medical Association.
It is safe to use around pets and children and can be used in food preparation areas. It can be used as a disinfectant in hospitals, hotels, schools and other public places.
- Protects from 100 illness-causing germs
- Good for everyday personal and home hygiene
- Available in fresh lime and menthol cool fragrances
- Safe on skin
- Recommended by IMA (Indian Medical Association)
Dabur Sanitize Disinfectant Floor Cleaner
Dabur sanitizer is an easy-to-use, natural solution for disinfecting and cleaning your home and office.
It kills 99.9% of germs and viruses and is safe for use on all surfaces, including ceramic, vinyl, rubber, laminate and hardwood floors.
It contains no harsh chemicals or alcohol that can dry out and damage surfaces. Simply mix one capful of Sanitize Disinfectant in a gallon of water and use it as you would any household cleaner.
Let it soak into the wood for at least 15 minutes and then wipe clean. This product is also safe to use in the car, on clothing, and around pets and children.
- Comes with a mop with dirt trap technology.
- Claims to kill 9.9% of germs and viruses
- Needs only a half cup for a bucket, this will surely clean a small apartment
- Floral fragrances
- The mop and bucket combo works well.
Pidilite T16 Roff Cera Clean Professional Tile, Floor and Ceramic Cleaner
Floor tile cleaner
Pidilite T16 Roff Cera Clean Rapid is a tile and floor cleaner that helps remove tough stains and cleans multi-tiled surfaces at home such as kitchen, bathroom, toilet, garage, factory and other sites.
It is a safe, effective and easy-to-use cleaner that helps you save time and energy.
- Multi-Surface Cleaner, but known more as a tiles cleaner liquid.
- Removes tough stains and cleans multi-tiled surfaces at home such as kitchen, bathroom, toilet, garage, factory and other sites.
- Removes most stubborn stains including cement, grease, paint, oil, moss and wax from concrete, asbestos, terrazzo and ceramic
- Preserves the sheen of tiles, floors and other such surfaces
- Is safe to use on all floors including laminated floors
- Use 1:1 proportion with water
TetraClean Highly Concentrated Cement Remover and Inorganic Dirt Remover
TetraClean is a highly concentrated cleaner which has been developed especially for cleaning cement and concrete. It is the ideal solution for cleaning cement, mortar, concrete, brick, stucco and any other type of cement-based material.
TetraClean removes all types of cement residues and restores the original look and color of the treated surfaces.
Cleaning with TetraClean does not change the original color of the surface and provides a long-lasting shine.
TetraClean is safe for all surfaces including painted walls, woodwork and marble.
It leaves no residue, dries fast and can be easily removed with water.
- Innovative formula that penetrates deeply into porous surfaces such as concrete, tile, stone, stucco and masonry
- Eliminates all traces of cement, glue, and paint without changing the original color of the surface.
- Removes tough inorganic dirt and grout residue without damage to the surface.
- Restores the original appearance of the treated surface.
- Spray directly on the surface and rub it with a nylon brush and rinse with water to see how it goes. If the stain is not removed, then repeat the process again.
Pixur Marble And Tile Shampoo
100% Natural and biodegradable. No harmful chemicals used in the making of this product.
Marble cleaning solution is easy to use. All you need to do is mix one tablespoon of this cleaner with one gallon of water and use it on your marble floor.
Let it sit for a few minutes, then scrub it with a nylon brush and rinse with water. And that’s all. Your marble will be clean and shiny like new.
It is a 100% safe and effective cleaner for marble and other floors. It does not contain any harsh chemicals and it is safe for kids and pets.
Its pH level is neutral which means it is safe for your family and your environment.
- Works Great on Marble, Tiles, Taps, Sink, Etc.
- It removes all dirt, grease, waxes and oils from the surface of the marble
- Does not leave a residue
- It is a non-chlorine bleach product, which means there is no harmful chlorine gas released into the air when you use it.
- Can clean tea/coffee marks, oil marks from the floor and corners.
What are the best brands of floor cleaning in India?
If you are wondering which is the best brand of liquid floor cleaner in India then I would suggest that you go with popular brands like Lizol, dettol and Nimlye.
For more herbal solution, you can check out herbal strategi as well.
If you want to buy money saver packs then you should go for brands like Presto!. They offer 5 litres of liquid floor cleaner at low prices all the time.
What are the best types of cleaners for your flooring type?
The best types of cleaners for your flooring type are those that are designed to clean just the flooring. For example, if you have tile or vinyl, use a cleaner specifically made for that flooring type.
The best type of cleaner for your flooring type is one that does not contain bleach. Bleach is a strong oxidant that can damage the protective layer on wood, linoleum or ceramic tile.
The best type of cleaner for your flooring type depends on the surface you wish to clean. If you have hardwood floors, then a steam mop is the best option. If you have a tile or stone floor, then a wet mop is the best option. If you have carpeting, then a vacuum cleaner and brush is the best option.
How to clean marble with a natural cleaner
The best way to clean marble is with a natural cleaner. The more you clean the stone, the less likely it will get spots or stains. When cleaning, avoid using anything that contains chemicals, as these can damage the stone. Use a natural cleaner that is safe for marble, such as vinegar and baking soda. Cleaning with a mixture of water and vinegar can also help remove stains from marble.
How to clean marble with a cleaner
- Mix equal parts white vinegar and water in a spray bottle.
- Spray the surface to be cleaned and let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Rinse the surface with water and dry with a soft towel.
- Apply a coat of clear varnish and let it dry.
- The stone will look brand new!
If you have a marble floor, then you should use a cleaner on it once in a while. You can use a liquid cleaner or a spray cleaner for this job. You can also use a marble floor cleaner to clean the surface of your marble.
Here is a quick buying guide on finding the best liquid floor cleaner online!
Floor type: It is important to know what kind of floor you have before you clean it. Some floors like vinyl and linoleum can be cleaned easily with a normal household cleaner. But if your floor is made of wood or has a porous surface, then you need a more powerful cleaner.
If you are cleaning a wooden floor, then you should use a water-based cleaner. If you are cleaning a vinyl or a linoleum floor, then you should use a soap-based floor cleaner. If you are cleaning a carpet, then you should use a soap based carpet cleaner.
For cement floors, you can simply use any chemical or natural based cleaners, and it will work like a charm.
Fragrance: It is important to check the fragrance of the liquid floor cleaner before buying it. You do not want to buy a liquid floor cleaner with an unpleasant smell. Fragrance: It is important to check the fragrance of the liquid floor cleaner before buying it. You do not want to buy a liquid floor cleaner with an unpleasant smell
Cleaning capability: A good liquid floor cleaner should be capable of cleaning any type of floor. Even if there are some stains which are very difficult to remove. Some cleaners just dissolve the stain and then you need to scrub it to remove it. But a good cleaner will also remove the dissolved stain without scrubbing. This is called self-cleaning capability. If the cleaner has this feature you do not need to use any other products to clean the floor. Just a simple squirt of cleaner will do the job.
A good cleaning capability ensures that there is no residue left behind after cleaning.
Disinfectant: A disinfectant is used to kill germs and microorganisms on a surface. It can be chemical or biological. So far only a few products have a biological disinfectant. Check with the best liquid floor cleaner what type of disinfectant it uses.
Price: It is important that the product is cost-effective. Look for a product that is priced reasonably and gives good value for money.
Quantity per bottle: This is the most important factor for buying a liquid floor cleaner. Check the concentration first. If it is high then use less amount of cleaner for cleaning the floor. But if it is low then you can use more amount of cleaner for cleaning the floor.
Chemical Or Natural:If you are looking for a strong cleaner, then go for chemical-based cleaners. It depends on your need. Natural based cleaners are more eco-friendly but may not be strong enough to clean your floor. Natural based cleaners are eco-friendly and non-toxic but they need more time to work as compare to the chemical based cleaners. But the results are long-lasting and you don’t have to worry about any health hazards.
Germ killing rate: The higher, the better. If it does not say it directly, then assume it is around 80%+. But do check the label on the bottle because some brands claim 95%+ and some even 100%.
Safe for pets: This is a given. If you have a pet, this is an absolute must. Pet accidents happen more often than we would like to admit, and if your pet gets his or her paws or legs in the cleaning solution, it can cause some nasty infections.
Easy to use: The easiest way to use this product is to pour it in a bucket or large bowl and then mop the floor with it. After mopping the floor, let the floor dry and then vacuum up the dirt. Most people don’t like cleaning, but even the most reluctant ones will be happy to use an easy-to-use product.
Want to know which lemon and insect repellent floor cleaners can help with your cleaning needs?
There are many different types of floor cleaners that can help with your cleaning needs. However, lemon is one of the most effective ways to clean floors.
Lemon juice works by breaking down oil and grease on the floor, and it also has a mild natural disinfectant. Lemon juice is safe for all floors, including wood. There are also many types of insect repellent cleaners that can help you fight against insects.
These cleaners contain a variety of oils that repel insects from the floor, and they usually leave a mild odour on the floor. You can also use detergents to clean your floors. These cleaners are added to your wash water, and they help clean the floor without leaving a residue. There are also some cleaners that have been specifically designed to be used on hardwood floors.
How does liquid floor cleaner works?
The liquid floor cleaner works in three steps. First, it loosens up the dirt on the floor. Then, it washes
Which acid is used for floor cleaning?
The acid used for floor cleaning is hydrochloric acid. This is the most common acid that is used for floor cleaning and if you are not willing to use it then you can use herbal floor cleaners also.
What are natural floor cleaners?
Natural floor cleaners are chemicals and products that are 100% safe and made from natural ingredients.
They are effective on just about any type of surface and can be used safely around children and pets.
Natural floor cleaners are perfect for maintaining the cleanliness of your home or business. They are easy and cheap to use and there is no need to worry about running out. They can also be used almost anywhere. You can find many different kinds of natural floor cleaners at your local store or even your local home centre. Some of the more common ones are:
Lemon: This is a great all-purpose cleaner and it has a nice, clean scent to it. It is very effective on hardwood, linoleum, tile and even some types of carpet. Lemon is often mixed with other ingredients like vinegar or peroxide.
Vinegar: This is another all-purpose cleaner, and it works just as well as lemon.
What should you use to clean ceramic floors?
Vinegar can be used to clean and deodorize ceramic floors. You should use a vinegar and water mixture to clean the floors. Baking Soda, can be used to remove tough stains and kill germs. Many people will also use borax to clean ceramic floors as well.
Ceramic is an extremely hard surface that is non-porous and heat-resistant. It is ideal for use in high-traffic areas such as entryways, foyers, and hallways.
Ceramic tile is the most common type of ceramic flooring, but it is by no means the only kind. Other types of ceramic flooring include porcelain, brick, and glass.
Cleaning ceramic floors is very easy. All you need is a simple cleaning solution and a soft brush or a sponge. Apply the cleaning solution with a soft brush or sponge to the affected area. Let it sit for a few minutes and then wipe it up with a clean, dry cloth.
Ceramic floors should be cleaned at least once a month if they are heavily used and not cleaned at all if they are not.
Why is floor sticky after mopping?
Because of the residue left behind on the floor from the mop. This residue is made up of dirt, dust, soap scum, dried spills, and other substances. It is this residue that makes the floor sticky. It is also this residue that prevents the floor from drying out and becoming hard. Hard floors are great for playing sports on, but they are terrible for your feet.
By not allowing the floor to dry out, you are causing it to become very slippery when you walk on it. Mopping is an easy way to get rid of most of this residue.
However, it will still be there if you don’t clean the floor right away. The best thing to do is to use a commercial floor cleaner to get rid of this residue.
You can use a homemade solution or purchase a ready-made solution at your local home improvement store. Just make sure whatever you use is safe for porous floors like wood and tile.
Which disinfectant would be effective in keeping your house clean and free from germs?
Any lizol or Dettol floor cleaner will be enough to kill off the germs off the floor in India. You do not need any special germ killers. But many do like to use kerosene in the water. I have seen it repels and kills ants better.
More specific insect killer are here
What machine do you use to clean tile floors?
There are many different types of machines available to help you clean a floor. If you have hardwood floors, you probably already have one in your home. A regular floor cleaning machine uses a rotating brush attached to a suction hose. The suction is used to pull dirt and dust from the surface of the floor while the brush agitates the dirt and dust into the air where it can be vacuumed up.
You should use this machine once a month at the very least and more often if you have really dirty floors.
There are several other types of machines too. Some of them use a sprayer to wet the floor and then a brush to sweep up the water and dirt. Other machines use an electric current to zap the dirt and dust from the floor. And there are those little handheld gadgets that you use to clean around the edges of rugs and furniture.
A mopping stick works well for small homes.
Check all Other insect Killers in India