Best phenyl brand in India as toilet and floor cleaner
Phenyl is not the sweet-scented floor cleaners that you see on most websites. Phenyl is a strong chemical that is often used to kill/repel insects and kill germs off the floor and bathroom. Here are the no-nonsense best phenyl brands in India with their top products.
Note: For long term usages, use the best floor cleaners in India.
And no matter what home office you build, you have to keep it clean and germs free.
- TetraClean Phenyl Concentrate Advanced Disinfectant and Washroom Floor Stain Remover
- Gainda Black Phenyle Surface Disinfectant
- Gainda Premium White Floor Cleaner Disinfectant Phenyl
- Trishul Black phenyl Disinfectant Floor & Surface Cleaner
- G-Uncle-G White Phenyl Concentrate
- Outshine+ Phenyl Concentrate
Types of Phenyls
Green Phenyl: The Green Phenyl is generally made with neem with cold-pressed technology. This is a herbal phenyl that is biodegradable, environment friendly and is non-toxic to humans and pets. This is often used for floor cleaning.
White Phenyl: It is usually fragranced with either peppermint or eucalyptus, and it is made from pine oil. This phenyl helps in removing odours and killing bacteria. The smell is usually strong but pleasant.
Black Phenyl: It is one of the most powerful disinfectants available, effective in even very dilute solutions. It is usually kept in black or dark brown containers to facilitate its ready identification. Economically beneficial for large facilities to keep stock of concentrated form and then dilute it with water when to be used.
How to choose the best phenyl brands in India
- Price: You should get a black phenyl, which is the cheapest one. But still it should work as good as the other two. For a pleasant smell and cleaning tiles you should get the white one. And if you are more conscious then use the neem oil made phenyl, which are generally safe for children and pets. There are not much differences in price among them.
- Germ killer capability: This is very important for hospitals and similar places. But it is also handy for your home and office. It is a nice extra feature to have. These days, most of people are using anti-microbial sprays to kill germs and bacteria. However, these sprays have a tendency to damage the fabric and the finish of the furniture. So it is always good to use a cleaning agent which has germ-killing capabilities without damaging the furniture. That’s why a phenyl is a great option. It works as a cleaning agent also. One thing to note is that there are many types of phenyls and not all of them are equally effective. You should go for a product that has long-lasting germ-killing capabilities.
Black phenyl will kill them all but might leave a mark on the floor. These are better suitable for bathrooms and outdoors.
- Cleaning capabilities: Phenyls can be used to clean almost everything. Just rub it on the surface and it gets rid of dirt, germs and all kind of stains.
- Usages: Black phenyls come in concentrated form and ideally from 1 litre of black phenyl you can make 30 litres of germ-killing liquid. This works well for schools, colleges and large institutions. And should work for home for a long time usages.
Germs Killing disinfectant vs Phenyl
Floor cleaners contain chemicals like ammonia, hydrogen peroxide, and alcohol which kill the bacteria and germs that cause the odour. The cleaning solution goes on the floor, saturates the grout and then, is mopped up.
Phenyl is made of creosote oil and water and soap. Phenyl is best suited when diluted and used for bathroom cleaning. It has a strong smell and is not human and pet friendly like most germs killing disinfectant cleaners are.
Phenyl vs Floor Cleaner – are these same?
While the terms phenyl and floor cleaner terms are being used interchangeably, but these are not the same. Floor cleaners are alcohol-based and come with a beautiful scents. While phenyls are rawer in nature and is suitable for killer germs and repelling insects at a much higher rate.
Black phenyl is more useful to be used in bathrooms where you can kill micro germs.
White phenyl vs Black Phenyl Liquid
Black phenyl is a liquid that contains only one chemical, which is creosote oil. While white phenyl is a solid that is made by adding soap to creosote oil. This mixture of two different chemicals makes the liquid more effective at cleaning and germ-killing. It works on both hard surfaces and fabric and is safe for humans and pets. White phenyl is easier to dissolve in water, and it is more effective on grease and oils. And it is safe for all surfaces including laminated floors and vinyl.
Best phenyl brand in India
TetraClean Phenyl Concentrate Advanced Disinfectant and Washroom Floor Stain Remover
TetraClean is a professional grade floor cleaning product that has the power to remove tough water, soap scum, soil and stains from all types of floors and surfaces.
It is safe for use around children and pets. TetraClean can be used in any type of washroom including domestic, hotel, institution, office, and commercial.
TetraClean contains a unique blend of cleaning agents which ensures maximum cleaning power with minimal usage.
This advanced formula also has a mild cleaning action that leaves a fresh, clean and deodorized feel to the treated surface.
TetraClean is non-toxic and has no known side effects. It is easy to use and can be applied with a mop or a sponge.
TetraClean is extremely economical and biodegradable. It has a pleasant scent that remains after use and does not leave a harmful residue on the treated surface.
- White Phenyl Concentrate with Rose Fragrance In The Packing Of 1-Liter for bathroom.
- Dilute It In Water and can make More Quantity Of Cleaning Liquid
- Removes Tough Water, Soap, Dirt and stains.
- Get Clean Shiny And Smooth Surfaces.
- 5.It is safe to use and Environment-friendly.
- kills 99.9% of germs
Gainda Black Phenyle Surface Disinfectant
Gainda black phenyl is a coal tar-based germicidal cleaner which is a homogeneous dark brown solution containing acid, phenolic compounds and an emulsifier.
It has an intense odour and can be used directly on stains for spot cleaning, or can be diluted in water for using on hard surfaces of offices, homes, hospitals, and schools etc. It kills 99.9% of germs and leaves the space hygienic.
It is a powerful cleanser that also eliminates germs and keeps the space full of hygiene. It is a safe product to use and does not contain any harmful compounds of ammonia or mercury therefore it is not unsafe at all.
It is suitable for cleaning all kinds of hard surface including floors, walls, tiles, chrome, stainless steel, plastic, rubber, glass, ceramic and porcelain.
- Effective cleaner and germ killer
- Cleans and kills germs on hard surfaces like walls, floors, tiles, washbasins, toilets, sinks, bathtubs and showers etc.
- Contains no harmful compounds of ammonia or mercury therefore it is not unsafe at all.
- Does not leave a streak of water or dirt, therefore it is a powerful cleanser that also eliminates germs and keeps the space full of hygiene.
- It can be used by diluting it up to 1:50 with water and with the help of a cloth or mop as required, one can wipe it out around.
Gainda Premium White Floor Cleaner Disinfectant Phenyl
Gainda white disinfectant phenyl is a homogeneous mixture of phenolic compounds, pine oil and an emulsifier.
It has a strong odour and can be used directly on stains for spot cleaning, or can be diluted in water for use on hard surfaces, toilets, drains etc.
This is a white disinfectant fluid and can be used to clean and disinfect any kind of hard surface without leaving a streak of water or dirt.
No harmful compounds of ammonia or mercury therefore it is not unsafe at all.
Directions to use: Gainda white disinfectant phenyl can be used by diluting it up to 1:50 -100 with water and with the help of a swab or mop as required, one can wipe it out around.
It can also be directly used on spots or stains.
- Disinfectant Fluid For Cleaning And Disinfecting Hard Surfaces Without Leaving A Streak Of Water Or Dirt.
- Can Be Used Directly On Spots Or Stains.
- Safe To Use And Environment-Friendly.
- Get Rid Of Germs, Bacteria, Viruses, Yeast And Moulds.
- Can Be Used In Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Schools, Restaurants, Hotels, Airports, Buses Etc.
Trishul Black phenyl Disinfectant Floor & Surface Cleaner
Trishul phenyl Disinfectant is a very potent and concentrated cleaner that kills 99.9% of germs and microbes.
This is a very powerful cleaner that will remove even the toughest stains from your floor.
And it is an eco-friendly product that does not cause any harm to humans and the environment.
- Black Phenyl with ISI Mark
- Use directly or diluted for regular use
- Kills 99.9% of the germs.
G-Uncle-G White Phenyl Concentrate
G-UNCLE-G white phenyl concentrate is a natural mosquito repellent.
It repels mosquitoes and other insects.
It is very effective when mixed with water and used around your home or workplace.
- A natural insecticide and mosquito repellent
- Safe to use on humans and animals
- It is eco-friendly
- 30 Litres After Dilution
Outshine+ Phenyl Concentrate
Outshine+ is a safe and biodegradable cleaner that is great for cleaning hardwood, laminate, vinyl, linoleum and tile floors.
It is non-toxic, colorless, odourless and completely safe for people, pets and the environment. It kills 99.9% of germs and eliminates all soap scum, grease, and dirt.
It also acts as a disinfectant and deodorizer. Outshine+ is an ideal all-purpose cleaner for every home and office.
It is especially useful for people with children and pets.
- Can make 25 litres from 1 liter pack
- White colour
- Floor cleaner
- Disinfects & deodorizes
- Mop & Cleaning
Why does floor get sticky after mopping?
The dust gets mixed with the water and floor cleaner, and that makes the floor sticky after mopping. But the floor gets okay once it gets dried. To prevent it what you can do is to change the water often, and you will have less dust on the mop and on the floor.
Is phenyl good for floor cleaning?
The benefits of phenyl are limited. It is not strong enough to disinfect. The residue on the floor after cleaning is not hazardous, but it is noticeable. Phenyl is effective in some cases, but it is not the best choice for cleaning.
Phenyl is effective in some cases, but it is not the best choice for cleaning. For cleaning and disinfecting, you should use an industrial detergent. This cleaning agent is designed to remove industrial dirt and to keep industrial equipment in working condition.
But phenyl shines when it comes to cleaning germs and repelling/killing insects. Phenyl is also good to be used in cleaning drains and bathrooms.
Is phenyl good for mopping?
Indeed it is. But it is not the best option. What is the best option? You should use an industrial cleaner. What is the difference between industrial cleaners and ordinary cleaners? Industrial cleaners are made for cleaning industrial surfaces like metal, concrete, rubber, etc. And these, although costly, will surely shine up your floors.
Is Lizol a phenyl?
Lizol is a floor cleaner and germ cleaner. Lizol is made up of alcohol-based cleaning agents where phenyl is made with pine oil and soap-like materials.
Which phenyl is best for floor cleaning?
White phenyls are good for floor cleaning but if you only want to clean floors then you can use dedicated floor cleaners like lizol, dettol etc. Those would do a better job than a phenyl. Use phenyl in the bathroom, outdoor to kill germs and repel insects.
What is the difference between floor cleaner and phenyl?
Surprisingly, there is not much difference. Floor cleaner is just a brand name of phenyl.
But while most white phenyl and other perfumed floor cleaners have less difference… the black phenyl is quite different and not as good as a floor cleaner.
You should know that using an industrial cleaner on your floors will make it shine like crazy. But this extra shine will be gone after a week or two. That’s why it is very important to give your floor a good cleaning every month.
Floor cleaners have the ability to remove all kinds of dirt from the floor including grease, oil, soil and even candle wax. But they also kill most types of bacteria and microorganisms. And yes, a floor cleaner will remove stains caused by grease, oil, soil or even candle wax. Phenyl on the other hand is best to be used in the bathroom, outdoor usages.
Your search for the best phenyl brand in India ends here. Ideally, you should use the black phenyl in the bathroom and outdoors and use the white phenyl indoors!
Check all Other insect Killers in India