Are you looking for a computer chair you can sleep in the office?
I think there are no rules for a person to sleep anytime you feel like it! Just need to consider few things which will help you to get the best sleep, and you should really give chance to you for sleeping.
Here I’m telling you about your best computer chair that you can sleep in.
Here is the top computer chair you can sleep in India!
But first, let’s see the negatives –
Why is it Bad to Sleep in a Chair?
It is not safe to sleep in a chair that can fold up into a small bag because you may not be able to get out of it in an emergency.
Office chairs are generally covered in leather, which is difficult to clean and may not be good for sleeping on.
A chair’s weight capacity is important, as it will support your entire body when you are reclined in it.
Sleeping in a chair can be detrimental to your health in a number of ways. First and foremost, sleeping in a chair can cause pain and stiffness in your neck, shoulders, and spine.
This is because you are not getting the same level of support that you would get from a bed.
Additionally, sleeping in a chair can lead to poor circulation and fatigue throughout the day. This is because when you are sitting for an extended period of time, your muscles get tired and you are less likely to move around. All of these factors can have a negative impact on your health and well-being.
Top 4 best computer chair you can sleep in
- KrissKross Sierra Ergonomic Office Chair
- Greysteel-Breathe Massage Gaming Chair with Foot Rest
- Green Soul® Monster Ultimate Series
- X Volsport Racing Edition Ergonomic Gaming Chair
- Drogo Multi-Purpose Ergonomic Gaming Chair with 7 Way Adjustable Seat
Reviews of the 3 best computer chairs you can sleep in
KrissKross Sierra sleeping chair for office
Krisskross ergonomic office chair offers very good posture support with a seat slider and adjustable lumbar support.
- Can lean back up to 130 degrees.
- Adjustable headrest and backrest.
- Seat slider feature.
- Seat and adjustable armrests.
- Ergonomic S-shaped backrest.
- Suitable for all body types.
- Max 150 kg user support
- BIFMA certified gas lift
Greysteel-Breathe Massage Gaming Chair with Foot Rest
This Greysteel chair has a nice cloth-based upper layer and has a footrest. This helps with resting your feet and taking power naps in between work. And this has a massager feature as well.
- Lumbar pillow massager feature powered by USB cable.
- The chair seat design is very ergonomic as well.
- The chair has a 360-degree swivel with racing casters.
- The tilt can be locked at 180 degrees.
- The Greysteel chair has a clothing based cover all over it.
- It has an adjustable and removable headrest pillow and lumbar support pillow.
- 4D adjustable armrests.
- Adjustable seat height.
Green Soul® Monster Ultimate Series office napping chair
Green Soul Monster chair is a large chair model where you can take power nap easily.
- Memory foam lumbar pillow.
- Adjustable headrest pillow.
- Carbon texture 4d armrests.
- Tilts back to 180 degrees.
- Has a metal frame.
- The chair is wrapped with breathable clothing material.
- Moulded foam seat.
- 3 years of warranty.
X Volsport Racing Edition sleeping chair for office
X Volsport Racing chair has a leg rest and is fairly good as a computer chair you can sleep in.
- Ergonomic chair with headrest and lumbar support.
- Has a leg rest.
- Supports up to 150 kgs.
- Durable PU leather cover.
- The chair tilts back and locks at 180 degrees.
- Moulded foam seat.
- 4 D armrests.
Drogo Multi-Purpose Ergonomic Gaming Chair with 7 Way adjustable Seat
Drogo is a superb chair with luxurious looks to go with it.
This awesome chair also has a massager in the built-in lumbar pillow.
- Lumbar pillow massager with USB power.
- 120 kg weight capacity
- Vintage leather style design.
- 90-180 degree reclining for taking power naps.
- Alloy frame material and 10-inch high-density foam.
- Lightweight, durable nylon base.
- Comes with leg rest.
If you are looking for a computer you can sleep in, then these 4 chairs will work for you. If you are buying these, then I would recommend getting something that you feel would be more comfortable.
Chairs with various usages